1. Charles Ramsay - In the process of eating a McDonald’s he was thrust into the limelight. He helped to rescue the kidnap victims of Clevland, trapped in a nightmarish tale that lasted a decade. This Man is both humble, entertaining and very witty, no doubt we will be seeing plenty of more interviews given his witty references like "Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms," he said. "Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway. Dead giveaway. Deeeeeeeeeeaaaaaad giveaway. Either she's homeless, or she's got problems. That's the only reason she'd run to a black man."
2. John Smeaton – Being a baggage handler on a cigarette break is pretty unlikely to be able to foil a multi national terrorist organisation attack right? Well this man did just that, the bungled terrorist attack on Glasgow airport, when two terrorists decided to ram the terminal with a car full of explosives, was a shock to everyone from Scotland an unlikely destination for the wrath of Bin laden. On failing to ignite the explosives the terrorist, on fire, tried to open the boot and manually light them, but baggage handler John stopped him in true Glasgow fasion, he kicked the crap out of him. Glasgow is a rough place, some say it’s the only place in the world where a man literally burning alive is likely to still get a beating.
3. Patrick Dempsey- Celebrities are often accused of self-interest, but on witnessing a crash outside his home the medical drama star jumped out and used a crowbar to help release the young driver. The nickname of his Grey’s Anatomy character is McDreamy, fittingly he turned this nightmare into a story with a Hollywood happy ending.
4. Rowan O’Neill – Doing the grocery shop for a man can be a tough challenge, not being distracted by those fatty delights while remembering everything you need. This Australian man had a distinctly more serious experience while buying his shopping, saving a girls life using CPR, in front of the anxious on-looking parents.
5. Prisoners rescue drowning boys – A prison work gang jumped into action to rescue three boys, who’s boat had capsized while canoeing. No doubt a worthwhile way to put our inmates to work, had it not been for this gang of criminals the boys may not have survived.
6. Rocky the dog – Mans best friend has proven it’s worth in war zones, crime fighting and now even rescues little girls from rivers. In this real life, lassie like tale, the dog rescued the drowning girl. The frozen river ice had given way, leaving the girls in the cold water, meaning time was precious. The dog and owner managed to rescue the girls and both returned safely to their parents.